(Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

If you have any preference just ask for the race and year and we'll try to upload it at the first place.

Si tienes alguna preferencia, pide la carrera y el ano e intentaremos subirla la primera.
chapa

(Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

Mensajepor chapa » 06 Ene 2017 23:40

Hi everyone. First of all, I am new to this forum and I have to thank everyone, especially the uploaders, who have provided us all so far and, hopefully, in the future, with great video stuff from F1 and other championships.

I have a request. Can someone upload the 2012 Formula 1 Official Review, the review, onboards and the Blu-Ray extras, in HD, 50/60 fps and to Mega, if possible? (I have to warn that Mega, for some reason, has introduced a 5 GB limit for downloads, and after that we have to wait 5 hours before the next download, so if the uploader can put the files with multiple rar packs up to nearly 5 GB, that would be great.)

Kind regards to everyone.

chapa

Re: (Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

Mensajepor chapa » 07 Ene 2017 00:47

OK, trilord, no worries. I also have the DVD but I wanted with higher quality and with the extra feature on the Blu-ray that doesn't come with the DVD. And thanks for the advice about Mega ;)

Volver a “Peticiones/Requests”