Round 03 - European GP 1993 (Es/Eng)

Alain Prost returned from a sabbatical to help Williams. Benetton retained the services of Michael Schumacher. At McLaren a storm was brewing when Ayrton Senna had offered to drive for nothing at Williams. Senna however was prevented from joining arch rival Prost as Prost had the right to veto Senna written in to his contract. War was served in this amazing season. Don't miss it.

Alain Prost volvio tras un año sabatico. Benetton retuvo los servicios de Michael Schumacher. En McLaren estallo la guerra cuando Ayrton Senna se ofrecio a correr con Williams por nada. Sin embargo Senna fue aconsejado para no unirse a su maximo rival Prost ya que Prost tenia un veto a Senna firmado en su contrato. La guerra estaba servida en esta impresionante temporada. No te la pierdas!!
fran

Re: Round 03 - European GP 1993 (Es/Eng)

Mensajepor fran » 28 Mar 2019 23:17

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Hello guys and girls,

So i'm fu..ed according to Mega you need Google chrome......yeeee, and then you need a new computer Mac and mac os 10.10 min. to install Chrome (yee pushie hee) because it's written for Chrome....here we go no other browser and especially any older computer(can go to trash :cry: :cry: ) .

A lot of people have these problems ive read on the net, to get Mega to work, it means youve got to fu.k up a nice computer (MAC) JUST for Mega (Google!!), a scheam the we have this monopolist, no wonder the get fine after fine
from the Europeen Anti Monopolist (name??) billions already...

Thanks for your suggestions but i have to think real hard if i will use Mega and the ...... and miss those nice HD races.

Thanks,

Fran,

trilord

Mensajepor trilord » 29 Mar 2019 12:31

I'm on PC so perhaps its easier for me, but i have used Opera, Firefox and Edge to download directly from MEGA without any issue, i cannot see anything about it being used just with chrome.

To be honest, MEGA is the best to use for uploaders as they can have an easy 50GB limit and can make infinite accounts which also do not have a deletion period (file stay live forever, unless they get reported).
I wouldn't use anything else as it it the easiest and most stable storage solution.

fran

Mensajepor fran » 30 Mar 2019 00:30

Hello,

Yes indeed,,a PC looks easier,ive tried it with my brothers PC ,he had Chrome and it worked fine.
Now ive prepared a hd with a clean install with Mac os 10.12 (Sierra) and installed Chrome.....and it worked, but after
4 races downloaded (not all complete) it came with a page that you have to pay?? do you have that to??

Ive read about a lot of problems with Mega because its so secretive with the files , they are hidden and i see that under
"user" the folder is growing in bytes but you can not find the folder with the download only when its complete then you can find it in your "download" folder, i didnt find an answer how to find those hidden files and to delete them if the download will not be complete and the it takes a lot of "invisible " space.

I will try it for a wille and see how it goes.

Thanks for you answer.

Fran,

trilord

Mensajepor trilord » 30 Mar 2019 00:51

Sound to me like you have reached your download limit for the day, i think it's still 5GB. That's the only time i used to get messages.

I wouldn't say files are hidden, when you download them they are in a sort of 'temporary' state, then once its done downloading from MEGA, you'll get another stage where it then looks like its downloading but really just recovering file from the 'temporary' state. It would then save to you download location very quickly.

Like i say, i'm on PC and as i use MEGA a lot i have a paid membership so i have no problems with space, uploads or download limits.

It's a shame you cannot get things to work out.

fran

Mensajepor fran » 30 Mar 2019 23:45

Hello trilord,

Indeed i was downloading a bit more then 5Gig, next time i will not get over the limit.
Now im going to look for the training and qualifying of our Max, lets hope hell get more power from his Honda, cant wait.

Greetings,

Fran,

Volver a “Season 1993”